HARP 2.0 2012 Refinance Program
If you are a homeowner who has been making payments on your mortgage, but have been unable to refinance because your property has declined in value, you may qualify to refinance under the latest rollout of the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). HARP is the only refinance program that enables eligible borrowers with little to no equity in their homes to take advantage of low interest rates and other refinancing benefits. Refinancing with the government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) may be a great option for you if:
- You've always made your mortgage payments on time - no matter your home's value.
- Your home is your primary residence, 2nd home or investment property.
- You want to take advantage of today's low mortgage rates with an easier, streamlined refinance - even if you were denied in the past.
- You have limited equity or your first mortgage exceeds the current market value of the home (i.e., your loan-to-value ratio must be > 80% to be eligible).
- Your loan is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Check the Fannie Mae Loan Lookup tool.
- Your loan was closed on or before May 31, 2009 (this date can be found using the loan lookup results).
According to the Federal Housing Finance Agency, over 2 million homeowners have refinanced under the government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). You may be eligible to refinance, even if you're "underwater" or have tried unsuccessfully to refinance before with your current lender. We are the industry leader in HARP 2.0 2012 Mortgage refinancing. We can offer the New 2012 HARP 2.0 Home Affordable Refinance. If you currently have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac Loan and you had it before May 2009, we can refinance your mortgage to a new LOWER RATE regardless of your home's value or your FICO Credit Score.
Key Features of HARP 2.0
- HARP 2.0 Loan Refinance Programs are now extended up to December 31, 2016.
- Unlimited Loan-to-Value ratios (currently, there is NO Max Loan to Value.)
- Fees waived for borrowers that choose to take on shorter term mortgages during the HARP 2.0 refinance (some people wish to go from a 30 Year Fixed to a 20 Year Fixed, for instance.)
- To qualify, you have had a good payment history for the past 12 months. That means having no late payments in the last 6 months and no more than one 30-day late payment from 6 to 12 months ago.
- In most cases, we DO NOT need an appraisal.
Need help with HARP refinance program? Call (616) 633-3692 or click the button below to request a free consultation with one of our mortgage advisors.
Free Consultation Request